How Online Videos Can Help Increase Your Visibility This Year
According to a recent study, more than 90% of internet users worldwide watch at least one video very week. Video accounts for a whopping 82% of all global internet traffic, with the average user watching nearly an hour and a half of video online daily. If your digital marketing doesn’t have a strong video component, chances are good that your return on investment will suffer.
Staying Ahead of the Curve with Online Video in 2023
Here are some of the best ways to use video to stand out from the crowd this year:
- Go live!—With most major social media platforms, anyone can livestream without much experience, knowledge, or difficulty. A live video creates a greater sense of connection and relationship. It’s ideal for special events, like the opening of a new office.
- Make certain your videos are optimized—Take a few additional steps to get the most out of your online videos. Most important, create and publish new video content on a regular basis. Be sure that the video title and all description tags include primary keywords. Include an online transcript for every video you post. If possible, include your own pictures or images, rather than generic or stock pictures. Don’t post the same video to multiple pages on your website. Use social media platforms to link potential viewers directly to your website.
- Show them your back office—A video that takes visitors inside your practice creates an immediate sense of intimacy and engagement, making viewers feel like one of the family. Feature staff members and let prospective clients see “a day in the life” of your firm.
- Repurpose your videos—The industry term for this is “atomizing.” Take an existing video and integrate it into a podcast. Take snippets from existing videos to post on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn. Include a short section from a longer video in an email blast, directing recipients to the full video. Transcribe a video and put it on your website as a blog.
- Demonstrate your knowledge—Video is an ideal format for educational content. The tighter your focus in an informational video, the more effective it will be. Think about the questions most frequently asked by clients, and create an instructional video focusing on that issue.
Let GetLegal Help You Target Your Advertising
At GetLegal, we have been a leader in providing online marketing services to lawyers and law firms for more than two decades. We offer a broad array of tools to help you enhance your online presence, from full-service website development (with custom content and design) and search engine optimization to full video production capability, directory placements, online reputation management tools, and social media campaigns. To take advantage of our 20+ years of experience, go to https://glpbpro.wpengine.com/ or call 1-877-359-7077.