Using the Power of the Internet to Build Your Client Base
There’s no way around it—if you want to build a thriving law practice in today’s world, you need a comprehensive and effective digital marketing plan. However, you don’t need to have everything completely mapped out before you start getting the benefit of online marketing. The sooner you start using the internet, the better.
Where to start, though? Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your investment in digital marketing:
- Start with a strong social media campaign—A social media campaign is often the best and quickest way to establish real connections with potential clients as it lets you immediately demonstrate your knowledge, expertise, and value. Start with the most well-known social media outlets. Get a Facebook account, sign up for Twitter, and create a LinkedIn profile. Start posting informative content and you’ll quickly see results.
- Make certain your website is user-friendly—If your website looks old, or is too difficult to navigate, you may get visitors, but they won’t stay. Visitors should find it easy or intuitive to get answers to their questions and see how to contact you. If your pages are too busy, or you have broken links, or users can’t find the most important information, they’ll hit the back button.
- Hire a professional to optimize your website—There are some things you can do yourself to improve the visibility of your online content, but really effective search engine optimization (SEO) requires an experienced professional who understands the cutting-edge trends and technologies. It’s money well spent.
- Don’t forget about email—Dollar for dollar, it’s still difficult to beat the return on investment you’ll get from an email marketing campaign. With email marketing, you have a great deal of flexibility in creating your message and targeting the audience who sees it. Furthermore, it’s a great way to stay in front of former clients, who are often your best source for referrals.
- Pay attention to what’s working and what’s not—You have to measure your results, or you’ll likely spend money in the wrong places. You can try to handle web analytics on your own, but a professional will help you quickly determine whether your marketing plan needs adjustments.
Let GetLegal Help You Effectively Market Your Law Practice Online
At GetLegal, we offer attorneys and law firms nationwide more than 20 years of proven experience in online marketing. We provide a comprehensive array of online tools to help you bring in more paying clients, including video production, custom content and design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media campaigns, directory listings, and online reputation management. To learn how we can help you generate more potential clients for your practice, go to https://www.getlegalpracticebuilder.com or call us at 1-877-359-7077.