How Compelling Video Content Can Help Build Your Law Practice
It’s essential to have an attractive and well-written website, with content targeted to your potential clients. But the digital world is a highly competitive environment. You need to do more to drive traffic to your site and convince potential clients to reach out to you. If you’re not already using engaging video to attract and inform potential clients, you’re likely missing a lot of opportunities.
Why You Need Video Content on Your Website
Let’s look at some hard numbers about the value and importance of video content as a part of your online presence:
- YouTube estimates that users watch more than one billion hours of video every day.
- More than 80% of global internet traffic comes in the form of video.
- 86% of marketing professionals use video as part of their strategy, and 88% say they are satisfied with the return-on-investment video provides them.
- Studies show that web visitors are four times more likely to watch a video on your website than read written content—it’s just easier.
- Almost all people who initiate a search for legal counsel (96%) start the process online.
- Approximately two of every three marketing professionals say that videos are a more effective way to generate leads.
The Top Six Benefits of Video Production for Attorneys
Here’s what you can expect from a well-planned and well-executed video campaign:
- Increased brand awareness—Videos are a great way to get your name in front of a lot of people. Videos also put a face to the name, creating a sense in viewers that they know you. If they feel like they know you, they’re more likely to trust you. To get the most benefit, you’ll want to include references to your brand (your firm’s name) in both the audio content and visual displays on the video.
- Better impression on potential clients—With informative videos, you can quickly position yourself as an authority. Videos that explain basic concepts in straightforward language also build trust and a sense of connection. They can be highly effective in persuading a potential client that they need your services and need them now.
- Improved website optimization—Rich video content is a key component of most websites that rank highly with search engines. The higher you appear on a search engine results page, the greater your perceived credibility.
- Improved conversion rates—It’s all well and good to have a lot of traffic on your website, but what really matters is how many of those visitors actually reach out to you. Studies show that embedded videos on your website can increase your conversion rate (the percentage of visitors who become clients) by as much as 80%.
- Spotlight your specific experience and skillset—A series of targeted videos can help potential clients learn about the types of cases you handle and highlight your successes.
- Reach a broader audience—Videos are generally easier for potential clients to take in than written content, requiring less energy and effort. They are also easier to share.
Let GetLegal Help You Create Compelling Video Content for Your Website
At GetLegal, we have over two decades of experience helping lawyers and law firms use online marketing strategies to build a practice. We offer a wide range of digital tools to increase your online visibility, including full-service website development (with custom content and design), search engine optimization (SEO), online reputation management, full video production capability, directory placements, and social media campaigns. We have the skill, experience, knowledge, and resources to help you add valuable clients to your practice. To learn more, go to https://www.getlegalpracticebuilder.com/ or call 1-877-359-7077.