To maximize the power of your online marketing approach, you need to integrate a wide range of essential components such as content, video, design, social media, mobile capability, reputation management, and more. But your campaign won’t be very effective if you do it in piece-meal fashion. Every aspect of your strategy is interconnected, and to fully benefit, you want a unified approach, one that considers the symbiotic relationship of it all.
Let GetLegal Design and Implement Your Overall Online Strategy
At GetLegal, we have the skill, knowledge, experience, and resources to create a compelling and engaging web presence for you, and to fully implement your online marketing efforts. We offer full-service counsel in all matters related to your web campaign, as well as the tools and products to make your proposed approach a reality.
Our internet-marketing-campaign services include:
- Cutting-edge website development — We have the capability to build and launch custom websites that maximize the user experience and convert web visitors to clients. We offer domain hosting, DNS, and e-mail services, and we can handle all issues related to obtaining and protecting a domain name.
- Professional video production — We offer assistance with all facets of an online video presence, from the development of a specific strategy to videography and professional editing.
- Custom content by writers who understand your practice — Our content is written by attorneys, who know what you do and how you want to be perceived by prospective clients. We offer a number of content products, including webpages, profiles, and blogs, and we can help you design and publish a regular online newsletter or an e-mail campaign.
- Mobile strategies — Our research confirms that more than half of all web users prefer to do so on a mobile device. We will design your online marketing campaign so that it functions effectively on a smartphone or other mobile application.
- Search engine optimization — Before a web visitor can learn about your services, you have to be found online. We have comprehensive knowledge of the most effective strategies to ensure that your website can compete effectively with other law firm websites in Google and other search engines. We also will design a PPC (pay-per-click) campaign, if appropriate, and we can craft and post landing pages that will improve your chances of being found online.
- Social media presence — There’s really no way around it: if you want to compete effectively in the online legal marketplace, you have to be connected. We’ll design and oversee a thorough and effective approach to ensure that you use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Google +, and other social media outlets to your best advantage.
- Reputation management — Studies show that most consumers of online legal services consider online reviews before making a decision to contact a firm. In such an environment, it’s critical that you take the steps necessary to accentuate your positive reviews and minimize the consequences of negative reviews. GetLegal’s Catalyst℠ reputation management product helps you monitor and manage all online reviews, so you can put your best foot forward.
- Conversion and call tracking — The best marketing strategy can still suffer if you don’t have a way to accurately and adequately track how you’re doing. GetLegal offers offline tracking to help you determine how much traffic you’re getting, how many web visitors are contacting you, and how callers are hearing about you.
- Paid local search — We can help maximize your chances of being found where it really matters—in your local community.
- Lawyer directory services — We offer options for premium placement of your firm’s listing in GetLegal’sAttorney Directory.
- Link building — We can help boost your credibility with back-links from satisfied clients and others who recommend your services or your website.
At GetLegal.com, we have years of experience creating comprehensive web-based marketing campaigns for law firms. To learn more about how we can enhance your firm’s online presence in 2018, call us at 817-359-7077 or use our convenient online form.