Using a GetLegal Directory Listing as Part of Your Comprehensive Online-marketing Strategy
Online consumers can find you in a variety of ways, from social media to a website to a directory listing. Directory listings have long been touted as simple, low-cost, low-maintenance ways to beef up your online presence. There’s no doubt they can improve your online visibility. They can bring direct and indirect traffic to your site. They are a great way to target local customers and provide them with detailed information about your practice. As an added bonus, they also can help you be found by other legal professionals who need to refer a case.
But you have to be careful with directory listings. Though directory listings once were considered an important component of search-engine algorithms—Google used to recommend multiple directory listings in its Webmaster Guidelines as an effective strategy to improve your search ranking—it’s a different world now. It’s no longer about the quantity of directory listings. Now, the focus is more on whether those listings enhance your online trust and credibility. Search engines recognize that many directories have little in the way of standards or qualifications, and such directories tend to have less impact on the search value of your site. Accordingly, you want to be selective in the directories where you list your site, choosing only those that are heavily moderated and have a well-established approval process, such as the GetLegal Attorney Directory.
It’s also important, when you submit a directory listing, to ensure that it’s complete and current. If you don’t provide all necessary information, and your listing appears incomplete, potential consumers of your legal services will likely choose listings that are more thorough.
The Different Directory Products Offered by GetLegal
We offer three different types of directory listings:
- The Silver Directory listing: This is our basic product, allowing you to list firm name and address, your phone number, and a link to your website.
- The Gold Directory listing: This product adds a wide array of features, including a custom logo, a tagline, your firm’s e-mail address, and the potential for reviews and ratings from former clients. You’ll also be in the top 15 in search results.
- The Platinum Directory listing: This product offers all the features of the Gold listing, plus a custom profile, and you’ll be listed in the top 5 search results
Why You Should Choose a GetLegal Directory Listing
At GetLegal, we understand the powerful role that directory listings play in your overall online-marketing approach. Here are a few advantages of a GetLegal Directory listing:
- You can choose the specific geographic locations where you want visibility.
- You can order a directory listing and manage your account online, including where you want your listing to appear, how long you want it, and what it will look like.
- We also offer in-house support and account representatives, in case you have questions or encounter unique situations.
- You can pay for your directory listings online with a credit card.
At GetLegal, we offer a number of directory options, all of which are fully integrated with your comprehensive online-marketing strategy. To learn more about how we can enhance your firm’s online presence in 2018, call us at 1-877-359-7077 or get started online.