Essential Components of a Successful Email Campaign
Though email has been with us since the inception of the digital marketing age, it remains one of the most cost-effective ways to build any business, including a law practice. Among the many benefits of a targeted and well-constructed email marketing campaign are:
- The ability to create personalized messages—The technology available today allows you to tailor your marketing efforts to different audiences, a benefit that’s much more difficult with other types of marketing, such as social media campaigns, print advertising, or even blogging.
- A fast response time—With most other marketing efforts, from print to digital campaigns, it can be weeks, months, or years before you start to see meaningful results. Email has an immediacy, as most of us view our emails throughout the day. With the right message targeted to the right person, you could get a response in minutes.
- Emails are easy to share, increasing the potential audience for your marketing—There are few things online that are easier than forwarding an email to a friend or acquaintance. Include language in your email that encourages the reader to share it.
- You can control the timing of your messaging—With email, it’s easy to control the timing of the transmission of your message, right down to the second. You can also control how often the message gets sent. If you have experience or knowledge in areas that are currently in the news, you may decide to increase the frequency of your emails.
- Email is easy to track and measure—With the available technology, it’s easy to know who opens your email and track what they do after viewing your message.
What You May Not Know About Email Campaigns
Still not convinced? Think that email is passé or unglamorous? Consider these statistics:
- Email campaigns return $36 in revenue for every dollar spent.
- Nearly four of every five marketing professionals (78%) have witnessed an increase in email engagement over the past year.
- Approximately 80% of professional marketers say they would abandon social media campaigns before giving up email marketing.
- Across all industries, about one in five emails are opened and about one in ten experience click-through.
- Welcome emails have an 80% open rate.
Let GetLegal Help You Develop and Implement an Effective Email Campaign for Your Law Firm
At GetLegal, we have helped attorneys and law firms nationwide for more than 20 years, offering a wide range of products and services to help market your practice and build your business online. We offer a comprehensive array of tools and strategies, from search engine optimization (SEO) and website development to social media marketing, reputation management, and directory listings. We provide fully customized content for your online marketing and have all the resources and capability for full video production. To learn how we can help you create and institute a powerful email marketing campaign for your practice, go to Getlegal.com or call 1-817-359-7077.