Tips for Ensuring That Potential Clients See Your Online Advertising
With most law practices, it’s essential to focus your marketing efforts locally. When someone looks for legal counsel online, one of the first things they want to know is that it will be easy for them to visit your offices. Accordingly, your marketing and advertising should be targeted locally. Here are some critical things to do to ensure that you’re optimized for local searches:
- Make certain that all online information about your practice is accurate—That’s more than just your website and your Google Business Profile. If you appear in online directories or on social media platforms, or if you’re listed as a referral on any other website, be sure the name, address, and phone number are current.
- Optimize your content for local audiences—Include references on your website and other online advertising to local neighborhoods, communities, attractions, and events. If there are local mottoes, slogans, or nicknames, sprinkle them in, too. And avoid terms that might mark you as an outsider. For example, natives of San Francisco don’t use the term “San Fran.” You won’t want to, either, if you hope to appeal to San Franciscans.
- Keep your online content simple—The more complex your pages are, the greater the chance they won’t function properly or will take too long to load. Also, too much content can cause web visitors to lose interest. Short and direct statements about the services you provide are best, both for search engines and web visitors.
- Make it easy for potential clients to contact you—Be certain your online advertising includes many places where a potential client can find a phone number or click to send an email.
- Understand what your potential clients want to know—When someone searches for legal services online, they generally want to know three things: Can you help them solve their specific legal problem? Where are you located? Why should they hire you? The bulk of your online content should address these three key concerns. Tell web visitors what you do, where your offices are located, and what makes you stand out from the crowd of other lawyers.
Let GetLegal Help You Maximize Local Visibility Online
At GetLegal, we offer attorneys and law firms nationwide more than 20 years of proven experience in digital marketing. We provide a comprehensive array of online tools to help you connect with and bring in more paying clients, from full website development with custom content and design to video production, search engine optimization, social media campaigns, directory listings, and online reputation management. To learn how we can help you generate more potential clients for your practice, go to https://glpbpro.wpengine.com/ or call us at 1-877-359-7077.