The internet is a visual medium. To maximize the benefits of an online marketing campaign, you need compelling images that engage and inform your web visitors. There’s no better way to make a good first impression than with a professional video. Prospective clients want to put a face to your name, and video can do that in a way that emphasizes your strengths—your knowledge, experience, compassion, and dedication. It’s really no big secret, though—video has been the primary area of expansion and growth on websites for years, and industry experts anticipate that, by 2020, nine out of ten websites will have a video component. Statistics support the power of video. A recent study concluded that more than 90% of consumers believe their decision to buy a product or service is affected by the presence of video on the seller’s website.
The Power of Online Video
Images have a power that mere words don’t, and video engages visitors in ways that still photos cannot:
- Video is an easy way to tell a story — Everybody loves a story! With a video, you can easily convey who you are, what you do, and what you value, in a far more compelling way than a simple picture.
- People get to hear your voice — True communication is both visual and verbal. With a video, your target audience can relate to you on multiple sensory levels. That’s a powerful way to build a relationship and establish trust.
- Visitors will stay on your site longer — There’s no secret to the fact that the longer someone stays on your site, the more likely they are to contact you. The average web visitor stays less than a minute on a given site, but if you can get past the one-minute mark, your chances of being contacted go up exponentially.
- Video is ideal for mobile technology — Research shows that more than half of all internet users prefer to search and surf on a mobile device. Video is infinitely preferable to written text on a smartphone or other mobile device.
- Video is easier for your prospective client — Compared to reading text, watching video is easier for your prospective clients, but they can learn just as much about you.
GetLegal’s Professional Video Services
At GetLegal, we have the products and personnel to produce world-class videos for lawyers and law firms. We offer two options, based on your needs and the breadth of your online video campaign:
- Level One — Up to two hours of footage, which will allow us to develop up to three fully edited clips ready to be uploaded to your website. Each clip will be up to 45 seconds long.
- Level Two — A half-day shoot, resulting in 8-10 fully-edited 45-second clips
We can shoot your videos in our full video-production studio, or we can travel to your offices, so that viewers can get a feel for your office environment. An onsite video shoot can really personalize your videos and your practice, immediately establishing credibility with web visitors.
Work on the video shoot begins long before the cameras roll. Prior to the day of your shoot, we’ll meet with you to identify the most effective strategy to market your practice. We’ll help you identify specific topics to address in your videos so that you’llarrive at the shoot ready to present the most confident image.
At GetLegal.com, we have years of experience producing high-quality videos that fully integrate with our clients’ online marketing strategy. To learn more about how we can enhance your firm’s online presence in 2018, call us at 877-359-7077 or use our convenient online form.