GetLegal’s FuenteLegal.com Adds Directory Product to Meet Needs of Spanish-speaking Community.
According to a recent Nielsen report, the Hispanic segment of the American population is one of the fastest growing, with an anticipated growth of nearly 90% between now and 2050. Census data indicates that Spanish-speaking Americans have significant financial resources, infusing more than $1.5 trillion dollars into the U.S. economy every year (up almost 50% in the last decade). Roughly two-thirds of American Hispanics report that they are influenced by online advertising—that’s about 20% more than the general population in the United States. In fact, a recent study by Ipsos MediaCT identified the following trends among Spanish-speaking consumers in the United States:
- They are online and they are mobile — About 80% of Hispanic consumers conduct at least one online search every day. Nearly 70% of those who do use a mobile device to search.
- Hispanic consumers tend to be bilingual online — Spanish-language searches in the United States are increasing. However, there also is evidence that many who predominantly speak Spanish at home often use English online.
- Cultural references are critical in online advertising targeted to Hispanic consumers — When an advertisement includes a reference to Hispanic culture, 88% of Hispanics pay attention, even if the ad isn’t in Spanish.
- Online advertising informs Hispanic consumer choices — 54% of Hispanics report using online sources throughout the purchase process, compared to 46% in the general online population
GetLegal’s Spanish-language Legal Directory — A Way to Grow Your Business
All the evidence points to one primary conclusion—the mostly untapped Hispanic market offers your law practice opportunity for considerable growth, provided you either are fluent in Spanish or can offer translation services. With an eye on this burgeoning market, GetLegal has launched a Spanish-language legal directory through its companion website FuenteLegal.com. FuenteLegal’s Spanish-language legal directory currently is the only one to effectively respond to the predominance of mobile technology in online searches by incorporating full use of Google’s accelerated mobile pages (AMP) platform.
The Benefits of a Listing in FuenteLegal’s Online Directory
Placement in an online legal directory can be an affordable, yet highly effective, way to enhance your online visibility. Studies consistently show that legal directories do well in Google searches and drive more traffic to your website. There’s much more that a directory listing can provide, though:
- Enhanced local search visibility — Google gives more weight in local searches to sites that have a local name, address and phone number—essential items in a directory listing.
- Direct referrals — Your directory listing should provide the necessary information to allow potential clients to contact you directly, without going to your website.
- Improved reputation management — The GetLegal directory products allow you to add client reviews and endorsements, so you can elevate and promote your online reputation.
- Linking — Your directory listing should carry links to your website and social media pages.
GetLegal — Your Source for Online Marketing Products and Services for Your Law Practice
At GetLegal, we provide a wide range of online products and services for attorneys, from directory products to website development, video production, search engine optimization, social media campaigns and design/content products. We also offer Catalyst℠, a powerful tool that helps you monitor and manage your hard-earned reputation online. For more information about our broad range of online marketing services, call us at 817-359-7077 or use our convenient online form.