Effective Strategies for Building Your Bankruptcy Law Practice
The practice of bankruptcy has become even more competitive in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, as many Americans struggle financially due to job loss or other factors. As a bankruptcy lawyer, you want to take a systematic approach to marketing your practice so you can generate more interest and more potential clients. Today, that means implementing a digital strategy to maximize your visibility and credibility online. Let’s look at five of the best ways to increase the number of potential clients contacting your firm.
Top Five Strategies to Increase Leads for Your Bankruptcy Firm
Here are proven ways to drive potential clients to your firm:
- Be clear about how you provide value to your clients—In marketing parlance, this is known as your “value proposition.” It may be your experience (the type or amount); it may be your affordability; or it may be your past successes. You may be more accessible than other bankruptcy attorneys, or you may be willing to travel to meet with prospective clients. At some point, a lead will want to know why they should hire you. Your value proposition is the answer to that question.
- Make it easy for potential clients to access your online information, get answers to their questions, and contact you—In essence, this means putting time, money, and effort into your online presence. Make certain your website is mobile-friendly and that your pages load quickly. Offer live chat to increase engagement and improve the likelihood that a potential client will directly contact your firm. Include calls to action prominently in all your digital media, at the bottom and top of every page.
- Position yourself as a reliable source of information—Use your online presence to help educate potential clients about their rights and obligations. Blog posts, informative online videos, FAQs, podcasts, webinars, and infographics can all hold you out as a knowledgeable authority on bankruptcy issues. Be careful, though, not to provide so much information that potential clients erroneously believe they can handle matters on their own.
- Use proven professionals to optimize your online content for local searches—Search engine optimization (SEO) is essential to performing well with search engines, but it’s a lot more complicated than keyword stuffing and link-building. You want to use a knowledgeable SEO professional who understands how to focus your efforts locally, where clients know they can come visit you. Your strategy should include keeping your Google Business Profile regularly updated, as well as promoting positive online reviews and listings in online legal directories.
- Spend some money to get to the top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP)—There’s a natural inclination to consider the first listings on a SERP as the most relevant or best. Without a doubt, being at the top ensures more visibility for your practice. Well-placed pay-per-click advertisements can be highly effective.
Let GetLegal Help You Find More Leads for Your Bankruptcy Law Practice
At GetLegal, we have over two decades of experience helping lawyers and law firms use online marketing strategies to build a practice. We offer a wide range of digital tools to help increase your online visibility, including full-service website development (with custom content and design), search engine optimization (SEO), online reputation management, full video production capability, directory listings and profiles, and social media campaigns. We have the skill, experience, knowledge, and resources to help you add valuable clients to your practice. To learn more, go to https://www.getlegalpracticebuilder.com/ or call 1-877-359-7077.