Law Firm Reputation Management
It’s an unfortunate reality that every step forward comes with some potential for abuse. The internet has allowed consumers around the country and the world to share their experiences, ideally leading to a more informed public, allowing consumers to make better decisions about the goods and services they purchase. But it also gives those with an axe to grind or with malicious intent the opportunity to cause significant damage to your reputation and your business. That’s why it’s absolutely essential that you incorporate a reputation management tool into your overall online marketing strategy.
GetLegal.com Offers Catalyst™ – An Effective Tool for Managing Your Online Reputation
One of the challenges you face when protecting your online reputation is the sheer number of places that reviews can appear. The Catalyst™ product offers a wide array of benefits to make online reputation management feasible:
- A tool that collects and monitors reviews from all major social media platforms, including AVVO, Lawyers.com, Martindale-Hubbell, Google My Business, Facebook, CitySearch, Yahoo, Angie’s List and Trip Advisor and consolidates your reviews in a single place
- E-mail notification when a new review is posted
- Mobile device client feedback capability, so that you can get positive reviews posted immediately
- Automatic highlighting of positive reviews, as well as distribution of those positive reviews to people across the nation
- The ability to prevent false review from appearing on your website or on social media sites
- The automatic collection of e-mail addresses for future marketing campaigns
- Automatic requests to your clients soliciting positive reviews
Contact GetLegal.com to Start Your Online Marketing Campaign
To learn more about our services and how we can help you, call 817-359-7077 or send us an e-mail.