The Benefits of a Listing in GetLegal’s Online Directory
There are many components to an effective digital marketing campaign—a well-optimized and user-friendly website, a comprehensive social media strategy, compelling and informative videos, just to name a few. But an often overlooked, though effective (and essential), part of any well-conceived online approach is getting listed in online legal directories. The data shows that specialized online directories, such as legal directories, perform extremely well with Google and other search engines and frequently direct more traffic to your website.
But there are other good reasons to make directory listings a part of your digital marketing plan:
- Additional links to your website—Your directory listing can link to your website, blogs, and social media sites.
- Improved local search—Google gives more weight in local search to entities with a consistent name, address and phone number across the Internet. A directory listing gives you more control over format.
- Direct referrals or contacts—You can typically include contact information on a directory listing, so potential clients can reach out to you directly.
- Reputation management—Some directories (including the GetLegal online directory) allow you to post client reviews and attorney endorsements.
The Benefits of the GetLegal Online Directory
At GetLegal, we offer a comprehensive directory product that allows our clients to post profiles and attorney rating information, as well as client and attorney reviews and endorsements. You’ll have access to our Catalyst℠ reputation management tool and the ability to post videos shot in high-resolution 4K technology.
We also are one of a very limited number of directory providers with all directory features and pages using Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) technology, developed by Google specifically to facilitate the shift from desktop to mobile browsing. The advantages of the AMP platform include:
- Your directory listing will be easily accessible on any type of device, but particularly so on mobile devices. Users can save the directory listing to their home screen, similar to an app, without the need to go to an app store.
- You’ll experience a reduced load time for your directory listing.
- You’ll have lower “bounce” rates Fewer web visitors will navigate away from your directory listing.
- You can expect improved search engine optimization. It’s typically easier for Google to locate AMP-type pages.
- Your listing will fit on any browser, regardless of configuration.
Sign Up Online to Get Listed in the GetLegal Directory
It’s a relatively straightforward process to get your practice information in GetLegal’s powerful directory. Among the benefits:
- Targeted geographic listings, including cities, counties and states
- In-house support with directory placement
- The use of GetLegal’s proprietary online Ad Manager tool, where you can order directory and other online visibility products, review and approve ad design and appearance, establish time lengths for ad campaigns, and determine the geographic locations in which your directory listing will appear
To start accruing the benefits of an online directory listing, visit our directory signup page, where you’ll see the benefits and pricing for our different directory products.
Contact GetLegal to Start Getting the Dividends of an Online Directory Listing
At GetLegal, we are proud to be one of a handful of digital marketing firms using Google’s Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) for all our directory features. We offer the full spectrum of online marketing services, from websites and search engine optimization to video production, social media campaigns and reputation management. To learn about the many ways we can help you build your law practice online, call us at 817-359-7077 or use our convenient online form.