New Offering from GetLegal Lets You Shoot High-Quality Video with a Mobile Device
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past few years, you know there’s been an explosion in online video. We’ve written about it in the past, but the statistics bear repeating:
- Nearly nine out of every ten Internet users say they watch at least one online video a month—almost half (45%) watch more than an hour of videos every week.
- 96% of web users say online video helps them make purchase decisions.
- Globally, more than 500 million hours of videos are watched every day.
- 81% of businesses report increased sales after adding video to their online marketing efforts.
- Web pages with video have an 80% higher conversion rate than those that contain only text or graphics.
- Video provides much higher message retention than text-only pages—video messages boast a 90% retention rate, whereas text messages struggle to reach a 10% retention rate.
The evidence is equally compelling with regard to videos viewed on mobile devices:
- Approximately 70% of all mobile data traffic involves video.
- Mobile users are more than three times as likely to watch a video than desktop users.
- The vast majority—about 90%—of mobile users share videos with friends and family.
The conclusion is obvious—the more video you put in front of consumers, the more visibility you’ll have and the more likely you are to bring in new business. But creating video can be a lot of work. You need to find someone with a high tech camera, right? If not, you have to hire a professional videographer. That requires scheduling a shoot, where you’ll have to take time out of your busy day, travel to a studio, do a number of takes and hope you get something you can use.
Now, thanks to GetLegal, there’s an easier way to get the video you need. It’s called “Studio In A Box,” and it lets you take high-quality videos using your phone or other handheld mobile device. It comes with a camera rig that stabilizes and protects the camera, making it easy to maneuver and move. The package also includes a phone mount for the rig, a lavaliere microphone, and a tripod, as well as an array of lenses to let you create different effects and deal with different conditions:
- A wide angle lens—This lens lets you bring in more of the background, so you can stay close to the subject but still get a panoramic effect. The wide angle lens lets you get up to 40% more background in your video shot. You also can use it to give the impression that things are moving faster than real time.
- A telephoto lens—Ideal for portrait videos, this lens (with 2x magnification) makes it easier to eliminate any distractions in the background, either zooming in tight to remove background images or rendering them out of focus.
- A macro lens, with 10x magnification—The macro lens is designed to bring small objects into full focus in a larger-than-life format. You can use it to enlarge small and microscopic objects, including surface textures and other items that might not be visible to the human eye.
With Studio In A Box, you can shoot video at your convenience, at a time and location that works for you. You can then send the raw footage to GetLegal, where our full-service video production team can edit and mix it to create a finished product.
GetLegal—Helping You Build Your Online Video Marketing Campaign
At GetLegal, we are excited to offer Studio In A Box as part of our comprehensive digital marketing products and services. We also provide full-service assistance with website development, content, search-engine optimization, directory listings, and online reputation management. To learn more about the full scope of our expertise, call our offices at 817-359-7077 or use our convenient online form.