Use the Power of Artificial Intelligence to Build Your Legal Practice
Artificial Intelligence, or AI, has been with us a long time, mostly working behind the scenes to make our lives easier. If you own or operate any type of smart technology, use a digital personal assistant, or have a social media account, you’ve felt the impact of AI. Now you can put the power of artificial intelligence to work for you, helping you build a more successful law practice. Here’s how:
- Take advantage of AI’s predictive analytical tools – AI has long been used to predict consumer behavior and it’s no different with your law practice. AI can take past behaviors or actions of potential clients, run them through an analytical algorithm, and accurately project future behavior. This allows you to target your marketing to the specific types of cases you want, those that will be most profitable for you.
- Use chatbots to turn prospects into clients – Chatbots can serve as your support staff, offering support and assistance 24/7, including answering basic questions and providing information on the services you offer. Chatbots can respond immediately, so potential clients don’t have time to go elsewhere.
- Use AI to create content that will boost performance with search engines – AI can generate blog or article topic ideas and even prepare generic content that addresses basic questions or concerns.
- Generate a form of personalized messaging with AI – AI can analyze client and potential client behavior can generate unique responses to questions or concerns. It can be particularly effective for creating targeted email marketing campaigns, as well as in-app messaging.
- Track leads with AI – Artificial intelligence has the capability to preserve all potential client contact and to use algorithms to evaluate and rate potential clients.
- Use AI as your personal ad agency – AI can prepare unique ad copy that caters specifically to the types of clients you want to represent.
- AI can protect your reputation online – In fact, it’s been doing that for a number of years already, tracking all online reviews so you can quickly respond, when necessary.
- Use AI to determine the effectiveness of your marketing – AI can test run a number of different scenarios or marketing approaches and quickly measure which types of messaging, calls to action, and graphic layouts work the best.
- Learn from your competition with AI – A particularly effective use of artificial intelligence involves examining the marketing messages and strategies of competitors to see what you might incorporate into your own marketing efforts.
- AI can help you target older leads – When someone has previously shown interest in your services, it’s often easier to convert them to a client. AI can help you keep track of former leads and set up a system for reaching out to them periodically.
Let GetLegal Help You Market Your Law Practice Online
At GetLegal, we offer attorneys and law firms nationwide more than 20 years of proven experience in digital marketing. We provide a comprehensive array of online tools to help you bring in more paying clients, including video production, custom content and design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media campaigns, directory listings, and online reputation management. To learn how we can help you generate more potential clients for your practice, go to https://www.getlegalpracticebuilder.com/ or call us at 1-877-359-7077.