Law Firm Website Development Process
It’s clear by now that a solid, high-performing website is the cornerstone to a strong presence online. All our efforts are focused on helping you get the best foundation possible for your legal services marketing.
Attract. Engage. Retain. Results.
When you have good content and design, smart SEO and linking, you have a website that showcases who you are and what you do. It will attract, engage, and retain clients. The results will follow naturally.
Get started with a free audit request or call: 877-359-7077.
Before we start on your attorney website, your consultant will help you clearly define your marketing goals and develop an integrated solution to achieve them. Whether right now it’s time for a 10-page website or you’re ready for a more integrated marketing solution, you will find an option that will work for you.
You law firm project team includes a writer, editor, SEO expert, designer, project manager, and your sales consultant, all of whom work together to achieve your goals.
Making Dreams Come True, One Law Firm Website at a Time
- Design:A clear, visually attractive design is critical. So is an easy-to-navigate site. Your designer will translate your vision on the web. The design and functionality help create a unique impression.
- Content:Content is still king, or queen. Your writer will make sure that when a user lands on a page, your content is valuable and engaging, conveys your expertise, and speaks to the type of client you want.
- SEO: Your search engine optimization expert makes sure that the search terms users write when looking for a lawyer in your practice area are peppered appropriately throughout the site. This gives your content visibility.
- Video:90 percent of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- Links:Internal linking is the easiest way to use linking to improve site performance. Use internal linking so users can easily navigate your site. Internal linking improves your search engine results and allows Google to index your site effectively.
- Customized Blogs: A custom blog means you are regularly putting out fresh content that drives users to your website and builds your credibility. Content that keeps you up front and center in the search engines. Content that is topical, local-based, and that will retain and address clients’ interests and concerns.
- Consistent metric tracking:online success to determine what works, and what needs adjusting. Use the information to efficiently enhance your online results.
Integrated Marketing Solutions for Law Firms
Just one piece of the Internet puzzle is not enough anymore. It’s far more important to have an orchestrated Internet solution. We offer comprehensive, organic, marketing solutions that take all Internet marketing possibilities into account.
- Social media:89% of companies who use social media say that it has generalized more business exposure. **
- SEO tracking and tweaking:Get regular, open access to an SEO expert who works with you to tweak and update your SEO to enhance your visibility.
- Reputation management:When users look you up, what are they finding? With nearly 75% of people looking for an attorney searching on line at some point in the process, can you afford not to? Catalyst gathers, tracks, analyzes, and improves your reputation across all your business locations on the Internet.
Other online strategies include:offline conversion and call tracking, analytics, link building, attorney directory, paid search (PPC) and landing pages, newsletter and email marketing, and more.
How Long Does It Take?
The initial website development takes, on average, two to three weeks from start to finish, depending on the product you choose.
We are your partner in this process and work with you at the level that you desire, whether you want to be closely involved in the process or just want to leave it all in our hands till you can see the finished product.
Nothing Goes Live Till You Approve (We will post no site before its time)
Before anything goes live, you will have a chance to review the content and the design. We will put everything up on a practice test site visible only to you and to your project team.
Lawyer Marketing That Grows Your Practice: 877-359-7077
Call our GetLegal Practice Builder team today at 877-359-7077 or contact our marketing professionals online to find out how we can help with a new website. GetLegal Practice Builder offers integrated marketing solutions for law firms across a broad range of Internet channels.
Get Ready for GetLegal — Get Found Where It Counts.