Boost Your Firm’s Website Ranking Through Link Building
It’s long been an important part of an effective online marketing strategy to maximize the number of external links to your website. The search engines tend to give significant weight to legitimate links from other sites, enhancing your credibility and visibility.
Embedding Links in Partner Sites to Boost Your Search Value
It’s a pretty simple strategy—links from other sites tend to establish you as a “go to” resource, enhancing your authority and credibility. The more links you have, the greater your authority and the higher your ranking.
At GetLegal.com, we will work closely with partner sites to increase the number of quality links that are directed to your website. We’ll also work hard to identify any links that are coming from undesirable locations and get them removed. We look at a wide array of factors when constructing relevant back-links:
- How will the link fare on Google’s Quality Score?
- Is the link on a site that is relevant to your practice and is the content where the link is found relevant?
- What is the anchor text of the link (the actual words that make up the link text)?
- Are the links from a wide range of sources?
For a Full-Service Approach to Online Marketing—Look to GetLegal.com
- Website and e-mail hosting
- Custom content by attorney writers, including website pages and blogs
- Cutting edge video production
- Offline conversion and call tracking
- High level search engine marketing and search engine optimization, including paid search
- Reputation management
- Web analytics
- Social media strategies
- Attorney directory services