LawyerLink™, Banner Ads and PPC Placements; Get Noticed on GetLegal™
In addition to the extremely high-profile AttyAssist™ visibility opportunity, GetLegal has designed attractive and well-positioned banner advertisements throughout our comprehensive website. Of primary importance is the LawyerLink™ placement, reserved for only three local attorneys in any given subject matter. This cost-effective visibility solution puts the subscribing attorney, and his/her credentials and attributes, at the forefront of a consumer’s consciousness when they are ready to engage a professional, just one click away from immediate collaboration. These spots boast a number of built-in features, including our exclusive Catalyst™ reputation management tool, to enhance the presentation.
We also offer customized, attractive, banner advertisements located throughout our site, configured according to your specifications as to size, subject matter and geographical region. All offerings are enhanced by a fully featured PPC (“pay per click”) program, providing you with top visibility on search results pages when a consumer searches by chosen keywords.
Here’s a screen shot to show you how your LawyerLink tool would appear on our website:
Our Product Features
LawyerLink™, banner ads and pay-per-click all include:
- Geo-Specific placements, allowing attorney to choose the geographic locations (cities, counties, states, areas) his/her visibility appears.
- Online ordering and account management through our exclusive Ad Manager, allowing attorney to order each visibility product, duration of engagement, design/appearance of the ad, and geographic location(s) in which it will appear.
- Online Credit Card payment processing of all new, modified and renewed accounts/advertisements.
- In-House support and local account representatives to assist in product placement and customer service.
- Visibility opportunities not only on GetLegal.com, but also GetLegalTV.com, USALegalOpinion.com and other sister sites.
- Product ordering and account access available through www.getlegalpracticebuilder.com.