Greg Sutphin, Director of National Sales at GetLegal, has long been a popular and requested speaker and presenter on a wide range of issues related to online marketing for attorneys. For more than 15 years, Greg has worked with law firms throughout the northeastern United States, providing hands-on consulting in Internet business development and online client development.
An associate member of the Camden County (New Jersey) Bar Association, and Vice-President of Web Marketing for GetLegal’s Northeast Region, Greg counsels lawyers and law firms on a wide range of marketing issues, including:
- Web site usability
- Social media strategies
- Website content
- Search engine marketing and optimization
- Pay-per-click campaigns
Greg offers a number of informative and interactive programs addressing a wide range of online marketing topics. Among the presentations he offers are:
- The Online Marketing Boot Camp for Attorneys—a workshop to help you learn how to create a better website, increase traffic to and contacts through your website, and retain clients, all while complying with ethical rules governing marketing
- Search Engine Marketing for Lawyers—a closer look at the strategies that can help you drive more traffic to your website and persuade more website visitors to contact you
- Your Reputation Matters-Tips to Control Your Online Reputation—ways that you can monitor and control what others say about you and your practice on the Internet
- Online Reviews and Your Reputation—another look at the proactive ways you can maximize your reputation online
Greg’s presentation are customarily 60-90 minutes long, ideal for a lunch meeting. In addition, Greg customarily works directly with bar associations to ensure that attendees obtain CLE credits.
GetLegal.com uses cutting edge technology to provide the most comprehensive, accurate, accessible and reliable legal information on the Internet. Working with key partners, GetLegal.com offers:
- Access to an extensive library of user-friendly legal forms
- A simple, yet powerful online legal research platform
- An effective way for consumers to connect with leading legal professionals throughout the country and the world
To learn more about the programs Greg Sutphin offers, send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-757-8411.
For information about the full scope of services we offer at GetLegalPracticeBuilder.com, call us at 817-359-7077